Today, approximately 300,000 million people worldwide are obese. This is a growing epidemic. 64% of people in United States are overweight. These are some amazing statistics. If you are overweight and struggle to maintain your weight, there are somethings you should know. Here are some insights you need to know before beginning your weight loss program:
1. Did you know you can actually lose more weight simply by eating the right fat burning foods? So called “low fat” foods typically sold in your local supermarket are calorie ridden and will actually make you gain weight. Low fat foods do not equal less weight.
2. There are certain exercises that will make your body burn more calories while you are resting or even sleeping. Most overweight people get enough exercise, but what they eat prevents them from getting that fit, healthy waistline.
3. The food you eat will either make you lose weight or gain weight. Eating 3 large meals a day is not good for our body.
4. If you eat smaller meals and eat the right foods, you can actually eat more and lose more weight.
5. Our bodies are very complex and if you understand your body, you can really manipulate your metabolism for speedy and sustainable weight loss.
I recently ran across a program that will teach you how to lose weight fast and sustain the weight loss, long after the wedding day or any other day –
Weight loss is a constant struggle for some, so whatever program you choose to follow, keep these weight loss insights in mind and good luck–be healthy and happy.
Source by Deborah Davie