My goal is to give you a path on how to get rid of belly fat.
That's it. So here we go.
Step 1. How Much Do You Want To Lose?
I am a big believer in seeing yourself having achieved your goal, if you have a problem with the word goal, and then replace it with another word like result.
The importance of this can not be underestimated. If you can see yourself there at the end of the journey it will drive you into getting the result and losing weight.
Say going on holidays and being able to walk down the beach as the new you, think of how happy you will be with yourself after losing two kilos of belly fat. Say that's the first goal.
Step 2. How Are You Going To Do It?
1. What was your diet for last week?
Make a note of all the things that you have eaten that would put weight on you, if you consume more calories than the body can extremely burn than you will not lose weight.
2. Think of the things that you can take out.
The reason that this is important is that if you do not you will continue to eat the foods that will keep putting the weight on you. So that is why you need to check them. If you do not you will go round and round in circles never getting rid of your belly fat and other areas of fat as well.
Step 3. What Exercises Can I Do!
Exercises and a Diet!
After checking your intake, what exercises can you do. A good diet and exercise is the only way that you will be able to get rid of your belly fat. Make our exercises enjoyable is the best way, that way you will do them.
Three of the best are trunk twirls, and leg raises and sit-ups, going for a walk is extremely good for the cardio and it jiggles away the belly fat a little to.
The trunk twists will do the oblique or side areas of the belly.
Doing all these exercises the whole area of the belly will be targeted to ensure the best result.
1. How To Do Sit Ups: Lay down on your back then bend your legs so they come up almost touching your bottom. Put your hands behind your head and move your head towards your knees and you will feel your belly muscles tightening.
2. How To Do Leg Raisers: This is the same as sit ups but you keep your legs strait and have your hands under your back slightly above your bottom area, then you raise your legs up toward the ceiling or sky and then down.
3. How To Do Trunk Twists: Sit on a bench or chair with a curtain rod or stick, place it across the shoulders, (basically something strait to hang on to both ends), then keep your head facing forward and twist the rod left and right.
Source by David Neich