Losing weight can be fun, and you don’t have to sweat it too much with painless weight loss tips. Typically, you’d expect your efforts to shed off pounds to be heroic. It’s as if you have to exert an endless amount of trying to look lean and fit. But there are actually stress-free weight loss tips that can have you burning calories without working out for hours or depriving yourself of yummy treats. Here are 5 weight loss tips gathered from experts to help you in your health and fitness endeavor.
- Add yummy foods to your diet, don’t limit it. You can add in healthy goodies to your meals rather than curtail the desires of your appetite. Sweet juicy grapes, crunchy snow peas and delish red cherries can be welcome palatable treats in your diet. Munch them with your breakfast cereals or pack these delights in your bag and eat them for lunch. How about adding veggies in your stews, sauces and soups? Not a bad idea! Adding is more likely to work than taking away from your diet BUT you still have to keep your calories intake in check and add to your physical activities such as a quick stroll, dancing or hoola hoops.
- Don’t exercise. The word itself “exercise” sounds so unpleasant, and hearing it makes you not want to do it. So don’t do it. The way weight loss feels can put a road block to your efforts at burning fat and calories. Instead of “exercising”, ride your bike, go beachcombing or grass skiing, make some snow angels, chase the dog, play Frisbee, wash your car or have great sex. “Exercise” by a better name makes all the difference!
- Keep walking. It’s a super easy way to burn calories. Even 5 minutes of walking effects your fitness. Make more excuses so you can go walking to increase your physical activity. Use a push version of your mower than the power type. Go out of your office and walk while you do your meetings. Park your car at the far end of the parking lot. Rake or sweep dried leaves from your driveway instead of using a leaf blower. When you’re riding the bus, get off a few stops from your designated stop. Walk to the mall and walk in the mall, hiking around all levels. Whenever you can, take the stairs. Join charity walks. Play upbeat music when you mop or vacuum the interiors of your house.
- Substitute your favorite foods with the low-calorie version. You can cut back on your calorie intake without feeling denied. Try the low calorie versions of your preferred pizza. Reduce the fat cheese. Add veggies for your toppers. Tastes as fun and filling, but you won’t notice the missing calories! Boost your fiber intake when sticking to this diet technique, too. Eating more fiber-rich food satiates you. Amp up your fiber chow by combining 1 cup of whole wheat flour when you make your pizza dough, or garnishing your pie with a serving of red bell peppers.
- Down water before you eat your meals. Hydration really helps with your diet. You won’t feel so famished and are not inclined to hog up whatever is at your table. If you drink a glass of water before eating, you tend to watch what you eat. Keeping the no-calorie beverage with you will keep your mouth busy. It’ll curb your appetite, especially if you’re a compulsive snacker. Drinking plenty of water when you’re working out makes you feel refreshed, revving you up to work out longer.
Try these painless weight loss tips and cruise your way to optimum health and fitness!
Source by Walter H Menuet